Monday 15 October 2012

Castille Soap - Solutions for my sensitive skin

I came from a family who’s obsessed of hygiene and that means squeaky clean head to toe. Whether soaps or shower gel, the more of lather, the cleaner it would be. Are you with that mindset?

I found out the culprit behind my skin problems after many years of bubbly bath. My skin is naturally dry and can be flaky when weather is dry. In my teens, I read about sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) and ammonium lauryl sulfate (ALS) and couldn’t decide which is more harmful for my skin.

The answer is BOTH.

I now try to search for bathing products alternatives since eczema is paying surprise visit quite frequently now. I’ve tried products without SLS & ALS but eczema problem is still not resolved and there are other different skin problem when sugar extract is used as alternative to SLS & ALS. Skin wise is no longer flaky but still dry.

Then I stumbled across the most original soap since human found olive – ‘Castille’ soap and found the benefit to be impressive. Castille soap is a name used in English-speaking countries for olive oil based soap made in a style similar to that originating in the Castile region of Spain.
Country Rose Castille Soap
For centuries the people of the Mediterranean have recognized the benefits of olive oil to nourish and moisturize the skin. Its health properties is indisputable and have long been used in the beauty and health industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment